A surveillance operator struggles to keep her team from falling apart as they pursue the crime syndicate that murdered her brother during an unsanctioned operation.
I have a couple of questions:
1) Do you mean off the book rather than of duty operation? An operation un sanctioned by the hierarchy.
2) what is a surveillance operator? Is it a police officer or FBI or any other Federal agency such as DEA, ATF agent doing surveillance?
3) why is the team on the brink of self destruction?
4) why was the killer under surveillance in the first place? Drug dealer, arms dealer, spy, terrorist?
5) if the operation was just an operation of surveillance why the shoot out? Botched arrest?
When her team botches an unsanctioned arrest of a suspected terrorist that result in the death of her rookie brother, an FBI agent struggles to restrain herself when hunting the killer.
‘trainee surveillance operator’ seems too long. just ‘trainee’ maybe?
then maybe use ‘his sister, as team leader, struggles to deal with her emotions and manage the elite team as they track the killer on the streets of north London.”
overall it gets the message across, just might have too much info.