RE: A teenage loner meets his first love during lucid dreams and will have to choose between dream and reality, to be awaken without her or to never wake up.
Anyways, the logline…
INTENTION: be with his dream girl.
OBSTACLE: she exists only in his dreams. A huge, huge problem. In fact – there’s tons of problems here.
A teenager falls for a girl who exists only in his dreams – and must figure out a way to be with her.
So. I dunno. I’m curious to know what others think. If you need to add some stakes to that. (I honestly think the stakes almost seem innate here.)
A teenager falls for a girl who exists only in his dreams – and must figure out a way to be with her, before his parents commit him.
1. I’m not sure how necessary it is to characterise. He could just be a teenager.
2. Choosing between dreams and reality is certainly a good dilemma.
3. Reminds me of Avatar. Perhaps Avatar meets Vanilla Sky? It has potential to be quite reality-bending, complex and philosophical. Regardless – it still works as a small, simple fairytale romance. (which is fine too.)
4. Sounds like the real problem is just being with her.
5. I honestly reckon this is the best concept I’ve seen on here. (Certainly my favourite thus far. I’d watch it.) It’s got lots of potential. Lots of angles to approach it from. Curious to know what others think.